We want to introduce you to the house rules so that your stay in the - Holiday home Ana -
will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host.
1. You must hand your Personal card or passport to the landlord ( host ) immediately upon arrival at the Holiday house Ana - For registration with the Tourist Office.( For safety, well being, emergency issues )
2. Accommodation is available from 14:00 hr on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
3. Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the holiday home/rooms and the owner not responsible for the eventual disappearance of the same
4. Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and surrounding area,and in the case of any accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
5. Look the doors to the holiday home/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, stove, etc.) and turn off the lamps.
6. In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of the guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the holiday house/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obligated to notify the guest about the entry into the holiday home/room at the first subsequent contact.
7. Distruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited.
8. The contents of the holiday house/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits at certain time.
9. Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
10. Use of equipment and appliances are not an integral part of the offer of the holiday house/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
11. Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
12. In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliance, equipment of the holiday house/rooms the guest is obligated to notify the host. Insofar as the of disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest is obligated to compensate the corresponding equlvalent value.
13. It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipments (towels, covers, etc.) from the holiday house/room.
14. In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
15. You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 hr.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Your **Holiday house Ana***